The Law Offices of Robert M. Helfend are not currently taking any pro bono cases at this time.
Pro bono refers to legal cases that are taken free of charge by the attorney. If you are in need of no-cost or low-cost representation for a legal case, numerous organizations throughout Southern California can provide resources to help.
We urge you to investigate the sources below to find appropriate pro bono representation.
- Justia Criminal Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services — https://www.justia.com/lawyers/criminal-law/california/legal-aid-and-pro-bono-services
- California Pro Bono Programs Guide — https://www.californiaprobono.org/oppsguide/
- SuperLawyers Top Rated Pro Bono Attorneys — https://attorneys.superlawyers.com/legal-aid-and-pro-bono/california-southern/los-angeles/
- LegalHandle — https://www.legalhandle.com/pro-bono-attorneys-California.html
- Pro Bono Project — https://www.probonoproject.org/
- Military Pro Bono Project — https://www.militaryprobono.org/
- U.S. Department of Justice — https://www.justice.gov/eoir/list-pro-bono-legal-service-providers