The state of California and City of Inglewood might be quick to charge you with a crime, and it is crucial to act fast to defend your rights. Being accused a crime should not be taken lightly. Criminal accusations impact your job, family and other relationships. It’s your right as a citizen to ensure you are treated justly and as fairly as possible.
If we work together, I’ll aggressively defend your case and your right to a fair trial in Inglewood.
Having an attorney with experience is important to your case. I am an experienced and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney over 30 years on the job working in Inglewood courtrooms.
Finding an attorney with proven results can mean the difference between freedom and imprisonment, fines or other harsh consequences. An experienced Inglewood criminal defense attorney can help you get your charges reduced or even dropped completely. An experienced Inglewood criminal defense attorney will help you understand the charges against you, and lay out the best strategy in order to defend yourself in court.
I have fought for countless clients to defend their freedom for over 30 years. I treat every case as unique and give each client my individual attention and dedication to their case.
Working with me gives you the certainty to fight for your rights and freedoms if you are accused of a crime.
Criminal Defense Practice Areas
Every case will have different circumstances which is why it is so important to find an attorney that has the experience with similar cases but has the knowledge to treat each case as unique. That is why I offer a personalized approach and give each and every case the attention it needs to be successful. There are a wide range of practice areas that I have years of experience in, including:
- Robbery and armed robbery— Robbery can be enforced as a felony charge. Felony robbery is enforced according to California’s three strikes law. If you have prior felony charges, robbery, along with any other violent crime will need aggressive criminal defense.
- Drug Crimes — I have experience with all types of drug cases. I defend those accused of possession, manufacturing and distribution of any and all substances including prescription and marijuana cases.
- DUI — California is quick to enforce DUI regulations. DUI offenses are often more severe than you realize until it happens to you. In addition to already harsh penalties, the state of California has enhanced DUI legislation which can add additional penalties depending on the situation.
- Murder — Homicide, manslaughter or murder accusations in Inglewood can leave you with a long road ahead. There can also be aggravating factors that can make the situation and penalties even worse including poison and gang involvement.
- Sex Crimes — Sex crimes can encompass a wide range of charges from sexual harassment to rape. The law can be confusing regarding sex crimes and often times there are gray areas. Having a sex crime on your record can damage your reputation and limit you from certain jobs and even living situations. It is important to seek the help of a criminal defense attorney if you are accused of a sex crime.
Criminal Defense in Inglewood
Inglewood’s history of violent crimes gives police all the more reason to be overly cautious and expect the worst. Just because you are accused of a crime does not mean you have to be convicted of one. Make sure you have the very best in criminal defense.
If you are facing charges in the Inglewood area, my firm is here to help. My firm understands the right approach for success. It is always a better idea to have experienced representation instead of fighting in court on your own. It’s time to take the first step toward getting your fair shot in court. Call me right away at 800-834-6434 to learn more about how I can help you defend your rights. Contact us now for dedicated criminal defense you can count on.